We are a Salesforce-focused development services company that enables organizations to deploy enterprise logic to the cloud. Whether the need is to design end to end applications or support existing internal engineering teams, we help guide and execute technology challenges successfully and affordably. With over ten years of experience on the Salesforce platform, our teams thrive in helping customers navigate the Salesforce product line effectively.
We are currently working on a large engagement with an exciting, innovative client that is requiring Oktana to onboard multiple Quality Assurance Engineers to act as experts on Salesforce application development and testing.
- Partners with a more senior engineer to deliver very complex or foundational features.
- Maintains at least one applicable technology certification
- Industry Standard ETL Tool (Informatica, Ab Initio, etc) SQL, PL/SQL, DatabaseShell ScriptingLinux/Solaris – basic commands
- Demonstrated understanding of both industry and SFDC-specific policies & practices. Applies them to his/her work effectively.
- Track record of delivering on features of medium complexity over a period of time
- Track record of meeting sprint commitments – Minimal code rollbacks or post-production bugs
- 5 + years of working QA experience
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Two SFDC certifications
- Good understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Considered a good problem solver who can identify root cause within functional domain and collaborate to identify root cause across system boundaries quickly
- Aware of interdependencies between his/her functional areas and other functional areas, both upstream and downstream.
- Aware of and understands trends, technical developments in the broader industry and how those can be applied at SFDC.
- Basic understanding of the architecture of the major functional platform(s) within the group or BU