April 29, 2021
Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in Salesforce technologies. You will join a global team of 300+ architects, engineers, testers, business analysts as we continue to grow.
As our Compliance Specialist, you will collaborate heavily with team members located across multiple offices to facilitate and maintain compliance certifications including SOC 2, ISO 27001 and EcoVadis Sustainability.
This is a unique stage in our company’s growth. By joining our team, you will gain the opportunity to:
- Work with a global team
- Contribute to company culture and trust
- Learn from Salesforce, a leader in culture and trust
- Own all third-party auditor relationships and communications related to audits
- Own evidence gathering and overseeing maintenance of controls and materials
- Prepare responses to customer vendor risk assessment requests
- Be a proactive consultant to IT, Human Resources and other teams to monitor enforcement of compliance requirements and help identify risks with time to resolve
- Facilitate review of all policies and procedures with relevant team on required schedule and capture meeting minutes
- Monitor certification requirements and industry standards to ensure we stay current
- Enable compliance training at onboarding and annually
- Help educate employees on trust as a cultural value
- Proven experience facilitating SOC or ISO certification
- Analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills
- Comfort with project management
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Degree in business, finance law or related field
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.