June 29, 2020
Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in helping other companies leverage the Salesforce ecosystem. As Salesforce experts, we also develop business applications, like Tok, for the Salesforce AppExchange. Our team of 200+ are based in offices across five countries: Bolivia, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and the United States.
We are looking for a Country Manager for our office in Asunción, Paraguay. In this role, you will manage all aspects of day-to-day operation of the office as well as lead a growing technical team. Your primary goals are to ensure a great office environment, employee retention and team growth.
- Manage administrative and operational team members including Human Resources, Operations and IT
- Motivate and mentor a multi-talented growing team of 30+ software engineers, QA engineers and designers
- Collaborate with onsite and global training to promote learning opportunities in your office
- Partner with team members located in several countries to help improve local and company processes
- Oversee general compliance with office security requirements
- Provide executive leadership with regular updates
- 2-4 years experience in a General Manager, Head of IT, IT Manager or Senior Project Manager position
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Proven ability to inspire passionate teams
- Proven ability to understand analytics and define actions based on data
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- English fluency
- Experience in B2B or software industry
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.