January 14, 2022
Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in helping other companies leverage the Salesforce ecosystem. As a front-end developer working in our Asunción, Paraguay office, you will join a global team of architects, engineers, testers, business analysts and designers to build systems to support customer business logic using a range of Salesforce products, including Heroku and Mulesoft.
We’re looking for Front-end Developers with strong understanding and all-hands experience using React and NodeJS.
You will gain:
- Technical training and certification on the Salesforce platform and other programming languages
- Business acumen and professional development opportunities specific to the high tech industry
- Customer-facing experience working with tech companies across the globe
- Opportunities to grow within Oktana as your knowledge expands
- The opportunity to choose between remote work and on-site work
- Private health insurance, english lessons, days off, excellent work environment and other benefits
- Vast experience working with React and NodeJS
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, object-oriented programming and web application development processes
- Good written and verbal communication skills (english)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, etc. (or close to completion)
- Accessibility experience
- Salesforce experience
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.