June 7, 2021
IT Support Analyst
Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in Salesforce technologies.
What’s Salesforce? Founded in 1999, Salesforce is a SaaS pioneer. Though well known as the world’s #1 CRM, the company has grown to provide companies with the ability to manage all of their business, from custom development to AI-powered analytics, with its technologies. The company continues to grow, most recently acquiring Slack for $27.7B.
We are looking for an IT Support Analyst. The position supports Oktana by providing first-level desktop support for users and managing office IT infrastructure. You will provide local IT, desktop support and remote helpdesk support by troubleshooting, diagnosing, installing and configuring a variety of hardware and software.
- Laptop maintenance: image, cleaning, updates
- Security scans with OpenVAS, detections and solving of vulnerabilities
- Implementation of new technologies and tools that allow improvements in security processes
- Implementation of VPN, create users, manage errors
- Drafting of Security Policies and processes documentation
- Manage the software of the company’s computers
- 2+ years of experience as IT Support Analyst or similar roles
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills (english)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.