February 1, 2021
Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in helping other companies leverage the Salesforce ecosystem. As an Android developer working in our Asunción, Paraguay office, you will join a global team of 200+ architects, engineers, testers, business analysts and designers to build systems to support customer business logic using a range of Salesforce products, including Heroku and Mulesoft.
We seek mobile developers with hands-on experience and a strong understanding of Android.
You will gain:
- Technical training and certification on the Salesforce platform and languages of your choice
- Business acumen and professional development opportunities specific to the high tech industry
- Customer-facing experience working with tech companies across the globe
- Private health insurance, english lessons, days off, excellent work environment and other benefits
- Vast experience developing mobile applications with Android
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills (english)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Accessibility experience
- Salesforce experience
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.