July 26, 2021
Digital Product Designer
Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in Salesforce technologies. With a current team of 300+ developers, testers, business analysts and designers located across Bolivia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and the U.S., we continue to grow.
We have an exciting opportunity for a mission-driven Product Designer to inspire healthy habits for new audiences. You’ll help us transform our business and make an impact for current and future members.
You’ll collaborate with engineers, product managers and data scientists in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving, exponentially growing Health & Wellness space. You will help define and create experiences that support both user and business goals and work on problems that make an immediate meaningful impact.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Experience Researchers, Visual Designers, Engineers and business partners to define, design, test and iterate on our sign up experience through our app
- Gather product requirements, incorporate user research, frame the problem, and find solutions that address both member and business needs
- Lead workshops with cross-functional teams, including Brand, Marketing, Finance, Content, and Science
- Incorporate both user research and A/B testing data to provide qualitative and quantitative insights to drive decision making from a design perspective amongst team members
- Navigate between greenfield exploration and tactical, iterative designs
- At least 3-4 years product design experience
- Shipped multiple products, ideally in a growth environment
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (product managers, engineers, brand partners, etc.)
- Experience translating quantitative & qualitative data and A/B testing insights into actionable design recommendations that support customer needs, and drive business KPI’s
- Experience designing for mobile applications (iOS and Android)
- Able to share a portfolio with examples of real work you’ve shipped (from initial research and concepts through to the final product)
- Experience working in the health or wellness industry
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.