February 1, 2021
Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in helping other companies leverage the Salesforce ecosystem. As a UI/UX designer working in our Asunción, Paraguay office, you will join a global team of 200+ architects, developers, testers, business analysts and designers who build applications integrating Salesforce products, including Heroku and Mulesoft.
By joining our team, you will bring your passion to a world-class design team and work with high tech companies to create next-level experiences that delight their users.
You should have significant experience working on UI/UX design projects focused on web and mobile apps.
You will also gain:
- Technical training and certification on the Salesforce platform
- Business acumen and professional development opportunities specific to the high tech industry
- Customer-facing experience working with tech companies across the globe
- Private health insurance, excellent work environment and other benefits
- Vast experience as UI Designer, UX Designer or similar role
- Experience working on different stages of digital product stages (wireframing, prototyping, mocks)
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Experience in building responsive web design
- Proficient in design software (XD, Sketch, Figma)
- Good written and verbal communication skills (english)
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or related discipline
- Illustration or graphic design experience
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.