June 29, 2020
Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in helping other companies leverage the Salesforce ecosystem. As a web developer working in our Asunción, Paraguay office, you will join a global team of 200+ architects, engineers, testers, business analysts and designers to build systems to support customer business logic using a range of Salesforce products, including Heroku and Mulesoft.
You will develop next-gen UIs, apps and APIs for high tech companies and, in addition to development on the Salesforce platform, you will gain exposure and expertise in a wide range of languages and frameworks.
You will also gain:
- Technical training and certification on the Salesforce platform and languages of your choice
- Business acumen and professional development opportunities specific to the high tech industry
- Customer-facing experience working with tech companies across the globe
- Experience in developing web applications
- Experience in building responsive web design
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, object-oriented programming and web application development processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Salesforce experience
- Accessibility experience
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.