June 29, 2020
Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in helping other companies leverage the Salesforce ecosystem. As a UI/UX designer working in our Asunción, Paraguay office, you will join a global team of 200+ architects, developers, testers, business analysts and designers who build applications integrating Salesforce products, including Heroku and Mulesoft.
By joining our team, you will bring your passion to a world-class design team and work with high tech companies to create next-level experiences that delight their users.
You should have significant experience working on UI/UX design projects focused on web and mobile apps.
- Experience in designing web applications
- Experience with Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in building responsive web design
- Experience with accessibility preferred
- Knowledge of prototyping and wireframing applications
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Illustration or graphic design experience
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.