November 17, 2020
Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in helping other companies leverage the Salesforce ecosystem. As a product owner working in our Lima, Perú office, you will join a global team of 200+ developers, architects, engineers, testers and designers.
We’re seeking for someone who will represent the business and be responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products.
You will also gain:
- Business acumen and professional development opportunities specific to the high tech industry
- Customer-facing experience working with tech companies across the globe
- Private health insurance, excellent work environment and other benefits
- Design and implement business processes, investigate, analyze risks and specify project documentation
- Negotiate with clients
- Evaluate options, listen to the needs of stakeholders and critically analyze them
- Solve problems taking time, costs, risks and project scope into account
- Reflect the work in documentation for analysis and design processes, using tools for BPM (Bizzagi or others), Uml tools in general (Visual, StarUml, Draw.io, etc.) and Wireframe tools (Axure, Mockflow, Wireframe.cc, etc.)
- 5+ years experience as a product owner or business analyst
- Written and verbal english proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven experience with Agile software development
- Ability to articulate in documenting product requirements, writing functional specs, acceptance criteria and user stories
- Expertise in Contact Centre CRM and Online Support
- Awareness and appreciation of the principles of SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Proficient knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.