June 29, 2020
Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in helping other companies leverage the Salesforce ecosystem. As a project manager working in our Lima, Peru office, you will join a global team of 200+ architects, developers, testers, business analysts and designers who build applications integrating Salesforce products, including Heroku and Mulesoft.
Whether the need is to design end-to-end applications or support existing internal engineering teams, we help guide and execute solutions to the largest technology challenges. With 10+ years of experience on the Salesforce platform, our teams thrive in helping customers navigate the Salesforce product line effectively.
We seek an experienced project manager to help our development teams ensure all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget. You should embrace the Agile Methodology and get excited about driving strategy, architecture, roadmaps and coordinating with clients and delivery teams to deliver complex projects.
- Experience developing detailed client-facing project plans to monitor and track progress
- Ability to measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Ability to effectively manage changes to project scope, schedule and budget
- Experience creating and maintaining detailed project documentation
- Experience managing a collaborative relationship with clients, stakeholders and delivery teams
- Ability to help team leads manage delivery team
- Ability to recognize potential team issues, both technical and personal
- Interest in continually developing leadership skills
- Salesforce experience
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.