June 29, 2020
Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in helping other companies leverage the Salesforce ecosystem. As a QA engineer working in our Lima, Peru office you will join a global team of 200+ architects, developers, testers, business analysts and designers to deliver systems to support customer business logic using a range of Salesforce technologies, including Heroku and Mulesoft, and a wide range of languages and frameworks.
We are currently growing our QA Engineering team, technologists who are experts at testing complex applications.
We are looking for testers who get excited by:
- Functional, regression or performance testing
- Test automation with Java, Selenium or Cucumber
- Identifying the root cause within a functional domain or system
- Understanding interdependencies between your functional area and other functional areas, both upstream and downstream
- Partnering with developers to resolve issues
- Helping customers feel confident with every release
- Continuously learning
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Solid understanding of a major technology employed in IT development
- Experience with service-oriented architecture approaches to software development
- Track record of meeting sprint commitments – minimal code rollbacks or post-production bugs
- Ability to translate functional requirements to comprehensive test plans
- Experience writing bug reports and work with developers to resolve issues
- Experience with bug tracking software and tools, like JIRA or GitHub
- Salesforce experience
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.