December 21, 2020
Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in helping other companies leverage the Salesforce ecosystem. As a Senior QA Manager, you will join a global team of 250+ to deliver custom development to US-based customers.
We need a well-rounded, technical Senior QA Manager to provide leadership to a growing team of 30-40 quality engineers. You will drive best practices across project delivery, from test case creation to test automation. Equally as important, you will be a hands-on manager, providing support and guiding the professional growth of all team members.
- Lead a high-performing quality engineering team to consistently deliver quality releases
- Show empathy and care for the team’s wellbeing and growth
- Encourage a sense of ownership, passion, initiative and partnership with development teams
- Define quality metrics, functional testing, automation suites and process improvements to make the release process easier and more scalable
- Contribute to resource planning and definition of training priorities
- Report on QA team success, both project delivery and professional growth
You will also gain:
- Technical training and certification on the Salesforce platform and languages of your choice
- Business acumen and professional development opportunities specific to the high tech industry
- Customer-facing experience working with tech companies across the globe
- Private health insurance, excellent work environment and other benefits
- 3+ years experience managing quality engineering teams, coaching to improve their skills and nurture their professional growth
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, from unit testing to end-to-end testing
- Deep technical expertise with test automation frameworks and the trade-offs between them, including experience with Java and Selenium; Cucumber a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in both Spanish and English
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.