July 22, 2020
Head of Marketing
Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in helping companies integrate Salesforce technologies. As Salesforce experts, we also develop business applications, like Tok, for the Salesforce AppExchange.
As Head of Marketing, you will join a global team of 200+ technologists to own our marketing plan, oversee our company websites and nurture a team of marketers. You will have the opportunity to join a company at a key growth stage. At this stage, the role is as tactical as it is strategic. Your team will be measured by its ability to attract both talent and customers.
You will collaborate heavily with team members located in different parts of the world from our recently opened office in downtown Charleston, West Virginia.
- A creative storyteller
- A leader who values collaboration
- Excited by the prospect of developing and promoting informative technology-related content to position Oktana as a thought leader
- Searching for an opportunity to transfer your passion for marketing to an eager team of marketers
- Create, own and execute aggressive content marketing plan for Oktana
- Develop measurable goals and coach small team of marketers to meet them
- Ensure brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
- Understand competitive landscape and continuously develop our marketing strategy to showcase our skills to reach new markets and expand existing market share
- Manage updates to company websites including light product management of core website
- Collaborate with global teammates to coordinate announcements internally and externally
- Learn the Salesforce ecosystem inside and out
- 5+ years experience managing digital marketing strategy
- 3+ years experience nurturing teams
- Strong copywriting skills and working knowledge of SEO
- Ability to translate technology into content that is easy to understand
- Ability to understand analytics and define actions based on data
- Comfortable with project management
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and related tools
- Bachelor’s degree related to Marketing
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Experience in B2B or software industry
- Experience working in startup environment
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.