March 15, 2021
Oktana is a custom development company specializing in Salesforce technologies. What is Salesforce? Salesforce, founded in 1999, pioneered the SaaS industry and now provides cloud-based software solutions to help companies run their business. The company continues to grow, recently acquiring Slack for $27.7B.
As a quality engineer at Oktana, you will join a global team of 300+ developers, testers, business analysts, architects and designers to oversee quality across an array of projects, from manual testing to test automation. We will train you on automation technologies as well as Salesforce technologies so that you also grow into a skilled Salesforce developer.
You will collaborate heavily with team members based in Latin America from our office in downtown Charleston, West Virginia.
By joining our team, you will gain:
- A career as an expert in an ever-growing ecosystem
- Professional development opportunities, training and certifications
- Customer-facing experience working with tech companies across the US
- Experience with manual testing, creating test plans and managing UAT
- Knowledge of code development theory and experience with the code development process
- You are energetic, able to build and sustain positive relationships across a multitude of stakeholders in a fast-paced, global work environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT, or, a combination of technical program completion and 1-2 years experience
- Experience working within the Agile Methodology
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Knowledge of Selenium, Cucumber or other automation technologies
- Knowledge of DevOps processes
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.