March 22, 2021
Sales Coordinator [Remote]
Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in Salesforce technologies. As Salesforce experts, we also develop business applications, like Tok, for the Salesforce AppExchange Marketplace.
As a Sales Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to join a company at a key growth stage, supporting our Resourcing, Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure operations run smoothly.
These teams focus on getting our customers onboarded, assembling the right delivery team (the developers, testers, business analysts and designers that deliver custom Salesforce solutions to customers) and managing the customer relationship for the duration of the project.
In this role, you must quickly understand customer needs and urgency in order to always deliver a clear, prompt response and coordinate solutions. Just as importantly, you must show empathy and care for our delivery team.
This is a semi-remote position within 100 miles of NYC. Post-pandemic, you will commute to our NYC office one day each week. You will collaborate with our team of 300+ technologists across Latin America and within the US.
- A great communicator
- Driven to ensure a positive experience for our delivery team and customers
- Excited by a dynamic, startup atmosphere
Your responsibilities include:
- Collaborate and strategize with our Resourcing team to assemble delivery teams based on project technical requirements, experience and availability
Support Sales & Customer Success
- Manage end-to-end customer success including reviewing and submitting statements of work (SOWs) and resourcing proposals
- Coordinate resource onboarding, customer asset provisioning and project kick-off meetings
- Ensure delivery teams understand expectations and deadlines; help coordinate adjustments due to change in project scope
- Hold monthly meetings with project managers/stakeholders to address resourcing changes, team performance, finance related matters and gauge overall health of the account
- Maintain accurate data utilizing internal CRM system to ensure rates and resource allocations are correctly documented throughout project lifecycle
- Liaise with Finance team to deliver and execute SOWs, change orders and project estimates as-needed
- Help to streamline sales operations and process to drive continued growth
- 2-3 years experience in a customer-facing work environment with an emphasis on providing support
- Ability to manage dynamic priorities
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills with excellent written and spoken English
- Able to work efficiently with MacOS and Google Workspace products
- Located within 100 miles from NYC and willing to commute one day per week
- Familiar with Salesforce
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.