August 20, 2020
Salesforce Technical Recruiter
Oktana is a custom development agency specializing in building apps that leverage the Salesforce ecosystem. As a Salesforce Recruiter, you will manage full-desk recruitment responsibilities for third-party hiring initiatives across an array of Salesforce-based roles. You will work to drive candidate generation for our clients in partnership with both our US-based recruitment team and global offices. This position is remote; you must be based in the United States.
In this role, you will need to gain a deep understanding of our client’s business and technical initiatives, as well as their cultural environment, in order to best match the career goals of candidates with the client’s hiring needs. Your goal is to submit candidates who qualify for interviews and are ultimately hired by the client. At times, you’ll need to get creative!
- Handle full lifecycle recruitment (source, screen, submit, pipeline, etc.).
- Use ATS (application tracking system), job boards, and social media to source prospective candidates.
- Effectively post job descriptions to job boards and quickly review applicants.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing technical qualifications to job requirements.
- Create summaries for candidates we submit to roles.
- Build and maintain an ongoing pipeline of qualified potential candidates.
- Experience recruiting Salesforce technologists required.
- Experience in technical staff augmentation or high volume technical recruiting required.
- Organized, comfortable with basic data management and analysis.
- Proven competence with an ATS, Google Suite, CareerBuilder, Monster, Dice, Indeed, LinkedIn Recruiter and/or Microsoft Suite.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects, positions and/or client relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of state and federal laws as they pertain to hiring.
- Familiarity with the immigration process and experience working with W2, 1099, C2C, GC, US Citizens, EAD, TN Visa and H1B work authorization.
- Experience with Fieldglass
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.