March 22, 2021
Software Developer [New Grad]
Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in Salesforce technologies.
What’s Salesforce? Founded in 1999, Salesforce is a SaaS pioneer. Though well known as the world’s #1 CRM, the company has grown to provide companies with the ability to manage all of their business, from custom development to AI-powered analytics, with its technologies. The company continues to grow, most recently acquiring Slack for $27.7B.
We are looking for the best and brightest new college graduates to join our global team of 300+ developers, testers, architects and designers to build systems to support customer business logic using a range of Salesforce products, including Heroku and MuleSoft.
The majority of our customers are tech companies, many of which are based in Silicon Valley. You will gain exposure and expertise across a wide range of languages and frameworks as you build custom apps leveraging the Salesforce platform and integrate Salesforce technologies with the unique tech stacks you’ll encounter on each project.
You will start your journey with us with several months of training, leading to your first Salesforce certification. You will collaborate heavily with team members based across Latin America from our office in downtown Charleston, West Virginia.
By joining our team, you will gain:
- A career in an ever-growing ecosystem
- Expertise across cloud computing technologies from a global leader
- Professional development opportunities, training and certifications
- Customer-facing experience working with tech companies across the US
- Current Senior graduating Spring/Summer 2021 with a major in STEM (Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Informatics or equivalent)
- Fluency in object-oriented programming and theory
- Strong understanding of CS fundamentals and how to apply them to produce clear, efficient, and concise code
- Team player with the ability to work effectively and efficiently with others
- Demonstrated leadership and the ability to clearly communicate
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.