June 5, 2020
Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in helping other companies leverage the Salesforce ecosystem. As a software engineer, you will join a global team of 200+ architects, engineers, testers, business analysts and designers to build systems to support customer business logic using a range of Salesforce products, including Heroku and Mulesoft. You will develop next-gen UIs, apps and APIs for high tech companies and, in addition to development on the Salesforce platform, you will gain exposure and expertise in a wide range of languages and frameworks.
You will collaborate heavily with team members located in different parts of the world from our office in downtown Charleston, West Virginia.
By joining our team, you will gain:
- Technical training and certification on the Salesforce platform and languages of your choice
- Business acumen and professional development opportunities specific to software development and an understanding of the broader high tech industry
- Customer-facing experience working with tech companies across the country
- Experience with code development process
- Knowledge of code development theory
- Energetic, able to build and sustain positive relationships across a multitude of stakeholders in a fast-paced, multinational work environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or IT required , or, combination of a technical dev program and 3-4+ years experience
- Salesforce experience
- A Salesforce Trailhead account
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or Node.js
- Experience developing apps on cloud platforms such as Heroku, AWS or Microsoft Azure
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.