We are a Salesforce-focused development services company that enables organizations to deploy enterprise logic to the cloud. Whether the need is to design end to end applications or support existing internal engineering teams, we help guide and execute technology challenges successfully and affordably. With over ten years of experience on the Salesforce platform, our teams thrive in helping customers navigate the Salesforce product line efficiently.
We’re seeking an Admin Assistant/Client Coordinator to join our growing team in our SF office! The Client Manager will work alongside our Senior Account Manager with potential customers to determine their needs. We are looking for an individual that has strong communication skills to work with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. This individual needs to be highly motivated with the ability to develop new business prospects from multiple sources including outbound marketing, prospecting lists and personal discovery through individual research. Proven success to reach key decision makers is essential.
- Proven experience in opening managing Enterprise accounts
- Strong Salesforce Knowledge
- Exceptional prospecting skills
- Ability to quickly establish relationships with new prospects
- Strategic thinker that can handle complex selling challenges
- A passion for selling and opening new business
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of technology staff augmentation, consulting, and technology service sales
- Must be extremely organized, detail oriented and possess strong communication skills
- Manage Solutions, and can handle project scoping
- Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills to large groups
- Capable of handling multiple ad hoc requests
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a constantly changing industry
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively to non-technical audiences
- Build close relationships without portfolio of clients:
- Manage the campaign setup and launch between the client and internal teams;
- Manage all aspects of campaign delivery by optimizing delivery to meet client goals. Focusing on building project scoping.
- Work closely with internal teams to understand and communicate campaign status, client expectations, optimization strategies, insights and results back to client.
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.