We are a Salesforce-focused development services company that enables organizations to deploy enterprise logic to the cloud. Whether the need is to design end to end applications or support existing internal engineering teams, we help guide and execute technology challenges successfully and affordably. With over ten years of experience on the Salesforce platform, our teams thrive in helping customers navigate the Salesforce product line effectively.
Oktana is looking for a SFDC BA to become a part of their Team. The role would handle devising and designing business process requirements. The ideal candidate would be able to collaborate with different departments to ensure critical support to their System.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements
- Manage and track the status throughout the project lifecycle
- Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups Identify and learn appropriate software applications used and supported by the organization.
- Assist in the design, development, and delivery of software applications.
- Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications.
- resolve application and software issues within mission-critical systems.
- Business Analytics
- Extensive application support experience
- Marketing experience, including Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot
- Experience in the Financial Services / Insurance industry
- proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong Knowledge of business and technical requirements analysis, and methodology development.
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.