Oktana is a custom software development company specializing in helping other companies integrate with the Salesforce ecosystem. As Salesforce experts, we also develop business applications, like Tok, for the Salesforce AppExchange.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to manage all aspects of marketing the business apps we develop. In this role, you will be responsible for creating all messaging and content to support app product releases, generate new customers and retain existing customers. You will have the opportunity to grow a business.
You will collaborate with team members located in several countries from our office in Asunción, Paraguay or Lima, Peru.
- Create content and promote apps through all marketing channels, websites and app stores including the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Collaborate with members of the Product and Marketing teams to plan and coordinate app announcements internally and externally.
- Create data sheets, blog posts, white papers, product demos and website updates as appropriate to support product releases.
- Manage all customer support for your apps.
- Coordinate customer reviews for your apps.
- Own all analytics for your apps.
- Coordinate with the Product team to communicate customer feedback and plan future app improvements.
- Develop the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for new app release including competitive research and brand positioning.
- 2-4 years of product marketing experience (or equivalent related experience)
- Excellent English skills
- Ability to translate technology into content that is easy to understand
- Ability to understand analytics and define actions based on data
- Desire to collaborate with a passionate team and own all aspects of growth
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably related to marketing
- Experience in B2B or software industry
- Experience launching a website or app
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of SEO
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.