We are a Salesforce-focused development services company that enables organizations to deploy enterprise logic to the cloud. Whether the need is to design end to end applications or support existing internal engineering teams, we help guide and execute technology challenges successfully and affordably. With over ten years of experience on the Salesforce platform, our teams thrive in helping customers navigate the Salesforce product line effectively.
Oktana is seeking an experienced Project Manager to help our development teams ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget. This role will involve driving strategy, architecture, roadmaps, and execution of projects that will enable Oktana to continue as the model for cloud IT infrastructure services.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Engage the client with the company and team.
- Perceive potential team issues, both technical and personal problems.
- Help Team Leads to manage their team.
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.