We are a Salesforce-focused development services company that enables organizations to deploy enterprise logic to the cloud. Whether the need is to design end to end applications or support existing internal engineering teams, we help guide and execute technology challenges successfully and affordably. With over ten years of experience on the Salesforce platform, our teams thrive in helping customers navigate the Salesforce product line effectively.
We are currently working on a large engagement with an exciting, innovative client that is requiring Oktana to onboard multiple Quality Assurance Engineers to act as experts on Salesforce application development and testing.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Good understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Considered a good problem solver who can identify root cause within functional domain and collaborate to identify root cause across system boundaries quickly
- Aware of interdependencies between his/her functional areas and other functional area, both upstream and downstream.
- Track record of delivering on features of medium complexity over a period of time
- Track record of meeting sprint commitments – Minimal code rollbacks or post production bugs
- Ability to translate functional requirements to comprehensive test plans.
- Experience writing bug reports and work with developers to resolve issues.
- Experience with bug tracking software and tools, like jira or github.
- Previous experience with web testing tools like selenium.
- Develop, maintain and enhance an automated REST API test suite.
- Familiarity with service-oriented architecture approaches to software development.
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.