We are a Salesforce-focused development services company that enables organizations to deploy enterprise logic to the cloud. Whether the need is to design end to end applications or support existing internal engineering teams, we help guide and execute technology challenges successfully and affordably. With over ten years of experience on the Salesforce platform, our teams thrive in helping customers navigate the Salesforce product line effectively.
You’ll be part of a supportive and fast-paced team, with plentiful opportunity to enhance your professional knowledge. If you’re always looking for new ways to solve problems, meet challenges and improve software capability, we want to meet you! Bring your passion for elegant coding and customized design and enjoy an inspirational work environment with excellent advancement opportunities.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions
- Help shape Salesforce to meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies
- Analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Support customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce functionality
- Conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing requirements and objectives
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including Sales, Marketing, Product Development and Operations, to ensure the Salesforce environment supports internal functionality and performance requirements
- Find innovate ways to meet mission goals
- 10+ years’ experience in software development
- 8+ years’ experience in Salesforce application development
- Extensive interaction with business users
- Strong Agile experience.
- EXCELLENT Communication skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- A self-starter approach, with excellent collaboration and teamwork skills
- A reliable, responsive attitude toward delivering results and maintaining keen focus
- Energy and enthusiasm for excelling in a fast-paced, growth-oriented company
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.