As a software engineer, you will develop next-generation user interfaces, apps and APIs for high tech customers and partners. This role will collaborate heavily with remote teams located in deferent parts of the world. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers, architects, product managers, and designers to build systems that support our customer’s business logic using the Salesforce platform. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a team that will start a new chapter in this new location.
By joining the Technology Team, you will be offered the following:
- Technical training to enhance your software development skills using cloud computing technologies
- Business acumen and professional development training specific to IT and an understanding of our broader industry
- Networking opportunities with IT and business leaders
- Energetic, able to build and sustain positive relationships across a multitude of stakeholders in a fast-paced, multi-national work environment.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s in CS degree required
- Exposure or experience with backend technologies (Java, etc Services/APIs)
- Experience in developing apps in Cloud Platforms such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.