We are a Salesforce-focused development services company that enables organizations to deploy enterprise logic to the cloud. Whether the need is to design end to end applications or support existing internal engineering teams, we help guide and execute technology challenges successfully and affordably. With over ten years of experience on the Salesforce platform, our teams thrive in helping customers navigate the Salesforce product line efficiently.
Enterprise Middleware and Data Services team within Salesforce Business Technology is currently looking for a team member who is detailed-oriented, proactive self-starter to support Sailpoint identity management infrastructure and applications deployed across multiple swimlanes.
- Install and configure Sailpoint Identity management tool on salesforce managed AWS
- Deploy and configure new applications to Sailpoint production and non-production swimlanes.
- Monitor production platform for CPU, Memory and Disc usage and proactively fix any potential issues
- Monitor application deployed in production environments and proactively resolve system and data issues
- Work with Developers to triage production bugs
- Represent Enterprise Operations team in Daily scrum stand ups and planning meetings.
- Manage queue of cases and work with users and other support teams to troubleshoot production issues.
- Work with Product owners, BSA to support User Acceptance testing
- Work with Product owners and BSA to validate and sign off on Supportability functionality
- Participate in technical design review discussions with solution architect and provide feedback.
- Create shell scripts to automate and improve support process
- Document support process, standard operational procedures, support reference manuals.
- 4+ years of experience with Sailpoint identity IQ administration
- 4+ years of experience working in Unix/Linux OS environments
- 4+ years of experience writing basic SQL queries (DDL, DML)
- Willingness to learn and master unfamiliar technologies and/or concepts
- Familiarity and comfort working within strict Change Management and Release Management processes
- Exceptional research skills and resourcefulness, Strong technical problem solving skills, with an ability to troubleshoot complex application issues
- Demonstrated ability to build and execute efficient business processes and methodologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with an emphasis on tone, structure, grammar, and spelling
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor degree in computer sciences, programming or a related field
- Familiarity with Software Release Management principles and methodology including Adaptive Delivery Methodology (ADM)
Oktana is an equal opportunity employer. Oktana does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.